Oh my dear Craig,

I would be very pleased to help you understand the full certainties and ramifications of an extreme Republican perspective. But first, before we get to the facts, the facts; could you please forward the number of your bank account. It's a triviality, but very important, sir!

Your dear and trusted friend ,