WYF Glenn?

In a message dated 2/8/2012 8:14:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
glen...@earthlink.net writes:

I would  be very pleased to help you understand the full certainties and
ramifications  of an extreme Republican perspective.
Focus Glenn: Homeless man + 3 dogs in what kind of house? The Move
Compound?

But  first, before we get to the facts, the facts; could you please forward
the  number of your bank account.  It's a triviality, but very important,
sir!  Your dear and trusted friend ,
BS, then why don't I get credit.

Thought you might like the opportunity to tell a story in  which someone
might be interested, rather than your Whitman on buds of  grass or buttons or
some such GMO sh*t you've been harvesting from that chemical  stew
blanketing Clark Park, per your allegations.

You've hit bottom Glenn; you're not even fun anymore.

Craig