Hello fellow neighbors,

As many of you know, we have been trying very hard to empty our basement of
unique stuff. Our yard sale was a big hit with free pancakes. That was
phase 1! Onto phase 2: Selling some of the things that were too big or
heavy to move. This is why I'm offering it first to my neighbors, then then
to craigslist/ebay where I would need to ship it. Remember your purchase
will only help us beautify our home by fixing our back deck and concrete
steps.

What we have available (please make an offer):
A. 3 identical barely used tires
B. 7 boxes/bins of subway tiles (pics included) Some of these still have
the concrete on the back. Soaking/sanding will be required.
C. 2 identical cast iron/porcelain sinks (that could go well with the tiles)
D. Lovely NEW sink Faucet- retails for $250 (will NOT fit the above
mentioned sinks)
E.  Pair of Italian Wasilly black leather and chrome chairs

If you have questions about any or all of the items, please call or email
me ASAP. Thank you for your interest.

Dan Myers
1117 S 46th St.
Intuitive Licensed Masseur & Licensed Organic Nail Technician
www.breathe3.com
215.901.0899

 __._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Dan Myers

2 of 2 Photo(s)
 [image:

 [image:

   Reply to
sender<breathecu...@gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Still%20clearing%20the%20basement%2E%2E%2E>|
group<1100_s_4...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Still%20clearing%20the%20basement%2E%2E%2E>|
via web
post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1100_S_46th/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwMzNpb2xrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MTE0ODUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDQzNgRtc2dJZAM0NzMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzQyNjM4MDA2?act=reply&messageNum=473>|
Start
a New
Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1100_S_46th/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZ2E2bzQ0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MTE0ODUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDQzNgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNDI2MzgwMDY->
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1100_S_46th/message/473;_ylc=X3oDMTMzZzk2bGNrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MTE0ODUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDQzNgRtc2dJZAM0NzMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzQyNjM4MDA2BHRwY0lkAzQ3Mw-->(
1)
 Recent Activity:

 Visit Your
Group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1100_S_46th;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZTBsY3VrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MTE0ODUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0NDQzNgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzNDI2MzgwMDY->