In a message dated 7/12/2013 5:32:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pbul...@gmail.com writes:

Please  call 911. Have a description and location ready, and what you
observe them doing.   It would be nice for their sakes to nip this  in the bud,
before they graduate to more serious crimes.
I think you're mincing words, Patti. I suspect you really mean  that it
would be nice to nip this in the bud, getting the little bastards  off the
streets and teaching their parents something about responsibility,  scaring the
shit out of the whole sordid lot, before they graduate to  more serious
crimes. Not that stealing $500 or $600 bikes, which many people  around here
have, isn't serious enough.

Al Krigman