Hi Al,
I just want to clarify - I actually do mean that I am concerned for them
that they don't graduate into more serious crime, for their sakes.  There
is a high cost to them, in many ways.  I am of course concerned for us as
well, not to be further victimized by them now and into the future should
they continue on this path, but I actually do care about what happens to
boys like this.  Please allow my words to stand as I stated them, and you
are very welcome to state your own opinions without restating mine.
Thanks,
Patty