steve4586;163410 Wrote:
> Yes, you can install the SSH Client as part of the expert install.  I am
> not sure if I will be able to installed the SSH server, as at the
> installation stage apt-get won't be available.

I think there's a possibility at some point where you choose what kind
of install you want (desktop machine, mail server, etc) you can also do
a custom install, probably labelled 'individual packages' where it
presents you with a list of all installable packages. That might be
another way to get the openssh-server to install.

Koen.

--
koen