Hello, I use slimserver for MClient and always found it a bit clunky but
see many people sing it's praises. Looking at the Server Settings in the
interface I see it can do a lot, but quite a bit never really work out
correctly for me. Two examples are the rendevouz support and the
transcoding of wma files.

I finally decided to look at the README files in
/usr/share/doc/slimserver and see that for the Debian package some
things in slimserver were removed for copyright and other non-free
reasons. Is there a guide on re-enabling what's missing for this
package?

I know that there is a deb available on this site but I like to stick
to the official ubuntu repository for straightforward upgrades to new
distro releases.

Thanks in advance,
- rmjb

--