Mark Lanctot;264730 Wrote:
> I agree with this, EAC and Mp3tag are third-party applications and they
> could just as easily have been developed for Linux, but they weren't,
> and they really are best-in-class applications with no equivalents.  I'm with
> you in that there is simply nothing that comes close to
mp3tag, even in the windows world, I'm not as convinced re EAC though.
Whilst I've had the odd issue using Grip as a cdparanoia frontend,
ripping via cdparanoia has always produced excellent results for me.

So long as there is no native mp3tag or an equivalent I'll always be
running at least one app in Wine or in a VM.

--
egd

"All music also sounded completly different , and extremly musical."