I cant get the LazySearch2 plugin to work, my folder tree looks like
this:-
/usr/share/squeezecenter/Plugins/LazySearch2/

then I have the following files in lazySearch2 directory:-
HTML,install.xml,INSTALL,LICENSE,plugin.pm,settings.pm,strings.txt

I restarted squeezecenter with /etc/init.d/squeezecenter restart

When I navigate to Plugins,LazySearch2 settings on web interface i get
the message:-

404 Not Found: settings/Plugins/LazySearch2/settings/basic.html

I have even turned off my linux machine and back on again to see if the
plugin will work to no avail, LazySearch2 IS enabled on my plugins
page.

I have spent ages on this and I am getting knowhere please can someone
help? All my other plugins installed fine.

--
Ashy72