Hi All,

I run SC on Ubuntu 8.10, recently I have installed Erlands plugins and
started to have a play with them.

Whenever I look to adapt the pre-defined settings & save an update/new
playlist etc. I am getting permission errors.

I understand the basics around file permissions, I login as user 'Ian'
and SC runs under user '113', so I presume that user '113' doesn't have
the relevant write permissions for the SC folders when saving files

How do I update my access set-up to resolve this ? I presume the
initial install for a plugin is done under root type access so there
are no issues with that ?

Thanks
Ian

--