Indeed many of us have had to fight epic battles as we upgraded to later
Linux versions (Ubuntu 9.10) and 7.4.1... several things seem to have
changed on either end that make smooth installation more... shall we say
interesting? On the positive side, it re-acquaints us with the terminal
window and sudo commands... :-)

Your information is valuable - once the dust settles with major
upgrades in both Ubuntu and SBS (can anyone say 8.0) we truly should all
help in rewriting the wiki, which seems a tad dated in several areas
when it comes to Linux distributions.

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: Shuttle X27D - Ubuntu 8.04LTS - SBS 7.4.1
Sources: SB3 (3), SB Boom (3), Duet, Accuphase DP65v CD
Amplifier: Accuphase E306v - Creek OBH21/22
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower (tuned) - Audioengine 5/S8 - Acoustic
Energy Aego M
Headphones: Grado SR-1