aubuti;532274 Wrote:
> Hey Mark, I had noticed you haven't been around lately. Welcome back.
>
> Fwiw, when 7.5.0 was released earlier this week I pulled it from that
> repo with no problem. Did you do an "apt-get update" before running the
> "apt-get install squeezeboxserver"?

I guess I'm lazy, I'm doing this through the Update Manager GUI.
However I think that's what it does - apt-get update.  Trying from the
shell, nope, same result as NooT, it hangs at "waiting for headers".

I haven't been around lately due to lots and lots happening in my
personal life - engagement, buying a home, moving, renovations, it just
keeps going on and on!  Good to see you too, aubuti - thanks for the
welcome! :-)

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta, PQP1 - early beta),
SBC (early beta), Squeezebox Radio (PB1 - early beta), Squeezebox Touch
(late beta)
Sold: SB3, Duet