tcutting;532321 Wrote:
> I think the problem is with another of the repos for Ubuntu - when I did
> the apt-get update a couple of days ago it also hung in the middle of
> the update, but I think it had already gotten info from the slim repo.

You could be on to something, I see "Ign" results for things like
http://security.ubuntu.com karmic-security/main Translation-en_CA

It always STOPS at the debian.slimdevices repo because that's the last
on the list, so it looks like that's the one that's failing, but it
could be it's waiting for some of the others earlier in the list that
failed.

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta, PQP1 - early beta),
SBC (early beta), Squeezebox Radio (PB1 - early beta), Squeezebox Touch
(late beta)
Sold: SB3, Duet