erland;619124 Wrote:
> So I suspect your problem is either related to DBI/DBIx CPAN modules or
> some setting in the MySQL database...

Having - I think - discounted the database I'm now left with the perl
modules. I'm slowly adding them, but that could take forever & I'd
still be no wiser. I'm interested in line 132 of my previously attached
log : why does Slim::Schema go on to create 'No Artist' when it has just
reported 2 contributors? Lines 2809 & 2810 of Slim::Schema would seem to
imply that this should not be happening.

--
nigelf