I maintain the Gentoo ebuild and I would agree - it'll be in the CPAN
packages. The Gentoo build doesn't use any of those bundled within
Squeezebox Server because of their "no library bundling" law.

If you're going to look into it I would start with anything Perl "DBI",
"DBIx" or "MySQL"-related. It would help me if you could report any
findings in this thread and I'll use that to fix the build if you track
it down. I'm sorry I hadn't been reading this thread or I would have
jumped in sooner.

As an aside, maintaining the Gentoo build is getting pretty difficult
due to these dependencies and the gradual breakage as they get upgrade
in Portage. I'd prefer a "bundled" ebuild including all of the
Logitech-tested dependencies as I believe that would do what more people
want, but I'd have to maintain that outside the official Portage tree.
I'm seriously considering this to save the maintenance effort.

Stuart

--
Stuart