Ever since the last two server upgrades, I intermittently lose
connection to my server:
Version: 7.5.4 - r32171 @ Thu Apr 14 10:15:57 MDT 2011
Hostname: jarfx
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.13
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: SuSE - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.12.3 - x86_64-linux-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.1.53
Total Players Recognized: 5

For example, on my squeezebox in the bedroom, it loses the connection
withy just my weather-time screensaver running. One might say this is
the wireless connection, but I am also watching (very successfully)
Netflix at the same location. And, things also stop when I am connected
by ethernet from my Mac to my Linux server using SoftSqueeze. Music just
stops for up to a minute.
Top reveals nothing taking up all the cpu on the server.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jim

--