Triode wrote:
> I meant kill all other squeezebox emulators - squeezeslave or
> squeezeplay for example.

I see thanks. I never installed any other squeezebox emulators. Tonight
once I get home I will start everythig from scratch again...but this
time I will compile Squeezelite starting with the Raspian image rather
than using Squuezeplug to see what happens...and I will let you know.
Just for your records the new version of squeezelite never crashed so
far. Last night before going to bed I played a playlist and this morning
squeezelite was still playing without any problems at all.