Triode wrote:
> Thanks for testing.  When playing squeezelite sends an update message
> once a second so it can detect if the other end is not there.  What this
> change does is detect LMS has gone when it is not playing.  It takes
> slightly longer to do this as I decided not to create any new protocol
> traffic, just timeout if nothing is received for a long period.  Hence
> it takes a bit longer to recover.

Great news - sounds like this might fix the one remaining weird thing
with squeezelite - i.e. just occasional need to restart for no clear
reason after the server has been asleep.  It might be linked to perhaps
server reboots to install patches etc., but if this fixes it, then it'll
be great news.

pete S