JackOfAll wrote:
> Guys, I just did a quick test, setting the alsa params back '::24:'.
> Distortion is not subtle from the line out. Doesn't matter whether you
> feed it 16 or 24 bit material. If you guys have distortion free playback
> out of the line-out port without forcing squeezelite to open alsa 16
> bit, great, but I don't.

Hi JackOfAll..

Mine is just the default setup 40::16: , so it might be the same as you
are using.

I have been playing AAC codecs from radio paradise +12 hours.

When i ssh to the wandboard this morning , the loadavg was 2.8 , and it
took
about 22-25 sec to login.

Compared to yesterdays test on the PI , which was 1-2 sec.

I know I asked you about your loadavg which was also 2+ on the
wandboard.

It's the same on all the 8 different distros I have tried so far..

For me it seems something is forcing this behavior.

Which for instance makes ssh very very slow compared to the PI.

/Michael