gharris999 wrote:
> JackOfAll: Is there any easy way to tell what's been revised or changed
> when you update community-squeeze-repo.noarch?

You can install the yum-changelog plugin, then use that to see the
changelog before you install the update.

  sudo yum install yum-changelog

--------------------

Then .....

  $ sudo yum upgrade community-squeeze-repo --changelog
  Loaded plugins: changelog, langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
  Resolving Dependencies
  --> Running transaction check
  ---> Package community-squeeze-repo.noarch 0:1-4 will be updated
  ---> Package community-squeeze-repo.noarch 0:1-5 will be an update
  --> Finished Dependency Resolution

  Changes in packages about to be updated:

  community-squeeze/other_db                               |  11 kB     00:00

  ChangeLog for: community-squeeze-repo-1-5.noarch
  * Sat May  4 13:00:00 2013 Clive Messer <clive.m.mes...@gmail.com> - 1-5
  - Add csos-cleanInstall and csos-cleanInstall-testing scripts.

  Dependencies Resolved

  Package                     Arch        Version   Repository              Size

  Updating:
  community-squeeze-repo      noarch      1-5       community-squeeze      6.4 k

  Transaction Summary

  Upgrade  1 Package

  Total download size: 6.4 k
  Is this ok [y/N]:

--------------------

If you have already installed a package...

  $ rpm -q --changelog community-squeeze-repo
  [clivem@nc10 ~]$ rpm -q --changelog community-squeeze-repo
  * Sat May 04 2013 Clive Messer <clive.m.mes...@gmail.com> - 1-5
  - Add csos-cleanInstall and csos-cleanInstall-testing scripts.

  * Thu Apr 11 2013 Clive Messer <clive.m.mes...@gmail.com> - 1-4
  - Add "$@" arg to cleanupdate scripts.

  * Sun Mar 24 2013 Clive Messer <clive.m.mes...@gmail.com> - 1-3
  - Rename cleanupdate scripts.

  * Sun Mar 17 2013 Clive Messer <clive.m.mes...@gmail.com> - 1-2
  - Add cleanupdate scripts.

  * Thu Mar 14 2013 Clive Messer <clive.m.mes...@gmail.com> - 1-1
  - Initial Release.

gharris999 wrote:
> I yum updated to 1-5 today and I'm seeing some strange interactions with
> squeezelite.

Define "strange interactions with squeezelite"? It can't have anything
to do with the repo package update. It adds a script, that all.