JackOfAll wrote:
> Define "strange interactions with squeezelite"? It can't have anything
> to do with the repo package update. It adds a script, that's all.
Thanks for that.

Re  "strange interactions with squeezelite": On Fedora 18 with
community-squeeze 1-5 installed and running the latest squeezelite code,
playback of embedded-cuesheet-flacs appears to be broken.  Attempts to
play any track > 1 of an "album" always results in the 1st track being
played.  Squeezeslave doesn't exhibit this problem on F18 and ComSqz_1-5
and squeezelite + LMS 7.8 git code running on Ubuntu 13.04 doesn't
exhibit this problem.  So: something is going wrong with
ComSqz_1-5+squeezelite+F18.  Not sure what yet, though.

I do know that Triode's "LocalPlayer" plugin isn't compatible with
whole-album-flacs+with+embedded+cuesheets.  I was wondering if something
might have changed in the LMS/SBS code to default to the "LocalPlayer"
playback method if LMS/SBS "sees" that the player is local &
squeezelite.