albertone74 wrote:
> Hi Clive,
>
> I have noticed that if I power my DAC on soon after powering the
> wandboard on, the Squeezelite service gets dead and I have to restart
> the service from the CSOS Web Configuration to get it up and running. To
> be honest with you it is not a big deal, it is just a thought..
>
> Thanks.

The output device needs to be opened at squeezelite startup to identify
the max sample rate and report this to the server.  If you include a -r
option in the squeezelite command line then this step is bypassed and
the max rate set via this parameter is used.  This will allow
squeezelite to startup without the dac being present.  For example:

./squeezelite -r 96000