JackOfAll wrote:
> Before I drop support for MPEG-4 Scalable to Lossless (SLS) from the
> "community" LMS package, (I'm uncomfortable including the proprietary
> sls binary, subject to a license agreement btwn Logitech and
> Fraunhofer), does anyone actually have any SLS m4a content?
How would we know?  Do any of the popular encoders produce M4As in SLS?

Also...I'm just now cluing into how many of your pull requests Michael
has been committing to the 7.8 git repo.  We all owe you (and Michael
too, of course) a real debt of gratitude.  Thanks for keeping the CPR
going on the patient!