castalla wrote:
> I'm a bit confused - does this update the usual lms ?

LMS is split into 3 packages.
1. The base noarch package, logitechmediaserver.
2. The arch specific, (ix86 / x86_64 / arm), perl CPAN,
logitechmediaserver-CPAN.
3. The arch specific, (ix86 / x86_64 / arm), logitechmediaserver-vendor,
containing the patched versions of flac (infinite length stream patch)
and faad (alac support patch).

The vendor package used to also contain the sls binary. (Which cannot be
built from source and has a proprietary license.) By updating to the
latest vendor package you are removing it.

castalla wrote:

> Went ahead with update - seems okay but did get the following error:

Error can be ignored. Wasn't aware that delta's were enabled on the repo
side. I have disabled.