Triode wrote:
> Interesting....
>
> Does this occur with flac as the codec?  (codec_open:150 codec open:
> 'f')  This should be the default for the spotify plugin, so assume you
> have disabled this?
>
> Are you able to build your own binary to try a change or two?

thanks. I've checked
LMS>Settings>Advanced>Spotify>PCM->Native/Disabled.. and I have this set
to Native. I Don't see any flac settings for that. Should I set this to
Disabled to get Spotify using flac?
I can try to build a binary, is it as simple as?
# apt-get -y install build-essential git wget checkinstall
libasound2-dev libmad0-dev libflac-dev  libogg-dev libvorbis-dev
libfaad-dev libmpg123-dev
# cd ~
# git clone https://code.google.com/p/squeezelite/
# cd ./squeezelite