gregb wrote:
> I'm running R5 and the artwork database cache shows symptoms of
> corruption. I have deleted artwork file per previous suggestion and
> observed at least temporary improvement, but the corruption reappears
> again in other artwork. Does R6 have any fixes related to artwork
> database cache?

Only in as much as it will have a later git version of LMS, but I doubt
that will solve whatever is causing your problem. In both instances I
have investigated of artwork corruption, the underlying cause has been
images of a "silly" size. By that I mean, instead of a cover jpg/png of
10's of K....... 5, 6 or 10MB files.