asplundj wrote:
> I probably wasn't clear enough. I want to keep it plugged into my WB. I
> just want to access it through my windows laptop occasionally to add
> music. I do it that way now with my linux laptop where I mount the WB
> with sshfs

Oh right, I misunderstood. I'm going to suggest you hold fire for the
moment. R4 added Samba configured by default, but you are using R3. R6,
(which is soon to be released), kind of makes it all hang together and
will save you sorting out a bunch of permission problems, forcing files
and directories to be created from Windows machine with a set of
permissions and sticky bit set on group so that LMS, (and fedora user),
has write access on them. It's been making all this work together, nfs,
samba, local access, that has been delaying the release of R6......