JackOfAll wrote:
> Aside from running alsamixer without a card index and it trying to
> configure "default" pulse device and pulseaudio server not running......
>

> Is anyone aware of any "issue" with the F19 ALPHA that isn't there with
> the last F18 "release" image? I'm thinking that we need to get a few
> more people running it, and that there is no need for me to tag it with
> "negative", (watch out, this is untested and might explode, only put on
> a spare sdcard), warning messages. So ALPHA -> BETA -> Release
> Candidate? Skip the BETA and go directly to RC?

Zarro boogs found. However, I think the real fun will start when you
introduce the new kernel, which makes me wonder whether it is productive
to go through the whole release cycle twice, (once for F19 on the old
kernel, and once again when we decide to catch up with the mainline
kernel)?

Why not make an Alpha 2 release with the new kernel (even if we have to
wait for it), and bring the whole #! through the beta, RC, and release
phases just once?

Just a thought.