lesliew wrote:
> Received my Wandboard Quad a few days ago.  I can report that it does
> not currently work with the USB DAC on the OPPO 105

A quick Google, it seems that the 105 is UAC2 compliant and people are
using it under Linux. It could be the ALSA_PARAMS, which on initial
install forces the output to 16 bit for compatibility with the on-board
sgtl5000 device. Can you use the web interface? On the squeezelite
config page, if you have "40::16:" in the "Alsa Params" field, remove
it, choose your Oppop DAC in the "Audio Device" drop-down, "Save and
Conditionally Restart".