davidismynaim wrote:
> how would this play on your display, if cool, I might find the time to
> create all 25 positions, but dont want to do it if it does not look
> right!

Hey thanks!  I'll see if I can try this out in the next few days.

gorman wrote:
> Considering one of the main disadvantages of OLED is its performance
> under direct light... I'm not sure it's the best choice. How do you see
> it perform?

It's a normal brightness.  I have this same display mounted in my camper
van (for a different project) and it's not hard to read.  Maybe under
direct sunlight it would be hard to read, but I don't think this is a
problem for most people as it would be indoors.