Got that working now. Used getfacl --access | setfacl -R -d -M
user:username:permission dir. And username I used was squeezeboxserver.
Don't know why it didn't work earlier. Perhaps ubuntu set the permission
of the audio dir by defaults and they needed to be set differently by
acl.. well anyway issue's solved.. I think so.

> But i didnt understand the whole problem.
> If someone sits on your system he can do all you can do as well - so use
> a screensaver with password protection.
>
> If you have guests that you not trust - why give them the WPA Key to
> your wifi net or let them inside your home?

The main problem was that I don't want that users can access to my music
files from their systmes. I'm aware that if someone have access on my
computer, that person can do anything with files that are not behind
password or hidden some way. But that's fine. Im too lazy to use
screensaver with password. So I compromise. If someone visiting me has
that much guts to sneek on my computer then let him/her. I think there's
still quite a high threshold for someone to do that. At least they
cannot access my music files from their computers and that's enough
protection. My music collection doesn't have to be so much secured.
Files I truly don't want anyone to see are hidden and behind a password.