ralphy wrote:
> I've created and tested tinycore packages; libfaad.tcz libffmpeg.tcz
> libsoxr.tcz, for the missing codecs supported by the squeezelite binary
> included in the above tarfile with the 1.08 release.
>
> I'm not sure if this is the correct way to add them but I just copied
> them to /tce/optional along with the md5 checksum files and added the 3
> tcz filenames to onboot.lst.
>
> Steen, would it be possilbe to get them included in the base image along
> with the updated squeezelite binary?

Steen,
Is it possible to add Ralphy's compiled Squeezelite versions to
"download and update squeezelite" menu as an option (and have needed
extra files as default)?

BTW, thanks Ralphy for your effort, but I have downloaded and copied
your files to 1.8 like you described in your first post, didn't work for
me.