Triode wrote:

> squeezelite -r 192000,96000,48000,44100 -u E
>
> Where "E" = resample by exception if the output rate is not supported.
>

> This would mean that it would resample 88.4k material to say 192000 but
> not 96000 material.  Is this the type of thing we want?
>
> [I am also wondering if -u should be depreciated in favor of -R, any
> views?]

I have views, but I need to think some more before I start airing them.
;) The "several cans of worms in your near future" warning LED has
already started to flash.....

But immediate thought.....

Needs to be a way of specifying the exception behaviour. ie. resample to
the closest rate, resample to the closest sync sample rate, resample to
the closest sync sample rate preferring up/down sampling.