Fiatelis wrote:
> Hi
> I have the same problem as johnyb62 with my wireless pi. Running LMS 7.8
> on my Vortexbox. I think that I have seen this problem for a long time
> and blamed my wireless network. I fixed some settings and everything
> works better now, but playback still stops.
>
> I think there is two scenarios. First playback can be restored from the
> Logitech app, secondly the pi needs a reboot.
>
> Is there any useful logs that can be extracted?

I have the same problem, particularly when playing radio stations via
the tunein app.

LMS running on SquuezePlug on a pogoplug with installation and music on
usb HDD.

I got squeezelite running again by restarting it via ssh (but unplugging
and plugging in is usually easier...)

Any ways how I could help with debugging (logs, options, ...)?