Correct. I have no pictures or video. I don't even know where they would
be played. I have a some old Squeezebox classics and a boombox .I
suppose the boombox can show a pciture, but does it play video? In any
event, what about this error message:

  Unable to read prefs from /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/server.prefs :
Usage: YAML::XS::LibYAML::Load(yaml_sv) at
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/YAML/XS.pm line 48.

and

  Warning: Unit file changed on disk, 'systemctl daemon-reload' recommended.

As a side note, opensuse dropped grip, but kept cdparanoia. I got the
rubyripper from google code to replace grip. It calls cdparanoia.  Just
as good I suppose, but you wonder sometimes why a program gets dropped
because nobody is updating it. Hey, maybe it works, ya know, so you
don't have to update it. ;-) The rubyripper on the unofficial opensuse
repo is old. It was virtually no effort to compile the code.