Triode,

the choices of font sizes in particular for the NP screen - are these tuned to your likings or rather random? When looking at this screen from a two or more meters, the font is rather small. And there's a lot of free screen estate left.

I played a bit with font sizes for album/artist/title/progressbar to make them more readable from a distance. Should I end up with something more pleasing to my eyes, would you be interested in a patch?

(keep in mind I'm no SP wiz at all - Ben did almost all of the UI work there...)

--

Michael