mherger wrote:
> Triode,
>
> the choices of font sizes in particular for the NP screen - are these
> tuned to your likings or rather random? When looking at this screen from
>
> a two or more meters, the font is rather small. And there's a lot of
> free screen estate left.
>
> I played a bit with font sizes for album/artist/title/progressbar to
> make them more readable from a distance. Should I end up with something
>
> more pleasing to my eyes, would you be interested in a patch?
>
> (keep in mind I'm no SP wiz at all - Ben did almost all of the UI work
> there...)
>
> --
>
> Michael

Patches very welcome... Especially the NP screen which is currently
designed to avoid looking bad at all of the screen sizes supported by
the HD skin, but has not really had a lot of time spent tweeking skin.
As with the discussion with dsdreamer above there's much which can be
done here - happy to include patches...