CommanderROR wrote:
> @sbp
>
> It works as far as I can tell, but I have no way to check the results.
> I'd need some way to display the current info concerning playback but
> don't know how...can you give me some pointers? I have no idea what it's
> upsampling too (of it's doing so at all...)

I think that if you enable to make a log file, there should some info
from the squeezelite player about the sampling rate.

steen

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi (25MB in RAM).
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home and
discussion:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?97803-piCoPlayer-Squeezelite-on-Microcore-linux-An-embedded-OS-in-RAM-with-Squeezelite

Squeezeboxserver on Voyage Linux 500 MB CF-card (read-only)
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?90581-HOW-TO-install-squeezeboxserver-on-very-small-Linux-(Voyage-linux)