Reeshar wrote:
> So SqueezeLite is now working OK with -o hw:CARD. Unfortunately it makes
> absolutely no difference to the clicks when using the UCA202 which I
> think are the consequence of noise on the USB power/signal lines and
> that the UCA202 probably has very limited noise filtering.

Interestingly, the Fiio E17 works perfectly with the RPi, no snap,
crackle or pop... ...until you switch to hw:DACE17 for output. Then the
sound breaks up. So I presume buffering is applied when using
sysdefault, but not when using hw.

No problem for me. I'll stick with the "-o sysdefault:DACE17" setting!
:-)

Richard