JackOfAll wrote:

> dsdreamer, great that you have hdmi working with F20 and that 3.13
> kernel. If you can, (because I haven't tested it), and chance of you
> testing spdif TOSLINK out and verifying that is working? Also, perhaps
> you could install cpuburn package and run cpuburn-a9 for 24 hours for a
> little torture testing.....

I have tested Toslink and it is fine for source material up to 96kHz.
Higher sample rates (> 96kHz) downsample to 44.1kHz, or 48kHz, rather
than the 88.2kHz or 96kHz that I assume would be possible and
preferable. This is without specifying any resampling strategy to
Squeezelite.

I also briefly tested NFS mounting via the new page on
squeeze-web-gui-lua. It works fine for making a new NFS mount providing
the mount point /storage was already made. Right now error messages from
failed attempts are not fed back to the user; one needs to go looking
the the logs. Also, unmount works fine from the GUI.