dsdreamer wrote:
> I also briefly tested NFS mounting via the new page on
> squeeze-web-gui-lua. It works fine for making a new NFS mount providing
> the mount point /storage was already made. Right now error messages from
> failed attempts are not fed back to the user; one needs to go looking
> the the logs. Also, unmount works fine from the GUI.

I was hoping Clive would add more mount points (rather than just
/storage) to the default filesystem - the underlying code should be able
to handle this with a few tweeks - its why the mount point is a
selection box although there is only one to select...

I agree it needs some feedback from failed mounts.  The main problem
case at present is mount.cifs which will prompt for a password if you
don't add the password as part of the options string.  This currently
blocks the lua web interface until the process is restarted....  [I need
to fix this]