CommanderROR wrote:
> Ok, I managed to get a bit further..
>
> Apparently Squeezelite ignores the dyndns entry. If I enter my current
> external IP directly then it works.
> Now, how do I get around this? I currently entered:
>
> xxxx.dyndns.org:3483 in the -s parameter. It is saved correctly, but
> then ignored.
> If I enter:
>
> Xx.yyy.zzz.aaa:3483 (IP) then it works. My dyndns service works fine, I
> can use it to access my LMS without problems, so squeezelite is not
> resolving the hostname and doing autodiscovery instead.
>
> Any hints?

Hi, I'm not completely sure what you are telling me.
Did you find a start string which works for you?

can you start squeezelite manually with a start string that works, then
I should be able make it possible in piCorePlayer as well.

steen

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi (25MB in RAM).
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home and
discussion:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?97803-piCoPlayer-Squeezelite-on-Microcore-linux-An-embedded-OS-in-RAM-with-Squeezelite

Squeezeboxserver on Voyage Linux 500 MB CF-card (read-only)
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?90581-HOW-TO-install-squeezeboxserver-on-very-small-Linux-(Voyage-linux)