Hi Triode.

I'm using full file buffering on the streaming buffer. It's set to 50MB
or so.

I know I'm misusing that functionality. I'm happy that I can do it.
Don't regard this  post as a trouble ticket.

What I noticed is that the track counter gets somewhat scrambled.

If a track fully fits into the buffer. The next track gets loaded on top
of it into the buffer.

The server then thinks the playback of the next (2nd) song has been
started and puts a pointer on that second song
even though the first song is still playing.

If I add now another track (3rd) with PlayNext to the playlist, while
the first song is still playing. It won't play as next song (2nd)
since the actual playback pointer has already been moved to the 2nd
track, which will be played back first.

Cheers

::: ' Touch Toolbox and more' (http://soundcheck-audio.blogspot.com) :::
by soundcheck