I'm running into an issue with remote access...

I've set up a PiCorePlayer on a Raspberry Pi and want it to access my
Lms over the internet.
I've got a working dyndns setup, opened the right ports, and I can use
the Picoreplayer over internet, but only if I enter my current external
IP address.
If I enter the dyndns name instead it gets ignored and autoselect is
used instead, thus breaking remote streaming. Since my external IP
changes this is not a working solution...

What can I do? Is there something special I have to do? Should I add
"http" in front of the dyndns address?

Also, I have to tell Squeezelite to connect to port 3483, not 9000.