hagensieker wrote:
> Yes. Chose Arch to challenge myself a bit.  This platform is a Cubox -4
> I do have Ubuntu installed on a separate micro SD card and
> Squeezeboxserver works just by installing the .deb package.   Bit
> tougher in arch.
>
> The armv6hf Squeezelite works perfectly and I do have another
> Squeezeboxserver so I'm by no means out of business but I sure would
> like to install the server on this Cubox so I can travel with it.   Full
> desktop computer with an extremely small form factor.
>
> I do want to try a build of this for Arch if for no other reason than to
> learn from it.

The best, most comprehensive, instructions are the ones found here:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?99648-Howto-build-a-self-contained-LMS

You still have the choice of building perl 5.14.2 from sources and using
a nightly tar ball with pre-compiled CPAN libraries or keep using perl
5.18.2 but then build your *own* CPAN libraries. Fortunately, the
instructions referenced above cover both procedures in reasonable
detail.