Hi

I got back to sorting out the USB config issue and i connected up to
HDMI viewer so I could see whats going on. It turns out its not a
mounting issue, the config is correctly picked up however the wifi is
the issue.

When it detects wlan0 and tries to connect to my wifi I get an error:
ERROR FOR WIRELESS REQUEST \"SET ESSID\" (8B1A) :
TOO FEW ARGUMENTS.

I can see its picked up the right ESSID from my newconfig.cfg file but
never gets connected to the wifi.

I am using WPA and the adapter is an edimax one and was working on a
previous version of piCorePlayer on this RasPi so something to do with
the config on version 12c

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Gordon