slackhead wrote:
> No - there all mounted in folders under /storage/:

  >   >
  > /dev/sdc1 on /storage/Films type fuseblk
(rw,noexec,noatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other,blksize=4096)
  > /dev/sdb1 on /storage/Data type fuseblk
(rw,noexec,noatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other,blksize=4096)
  > /dev/sda1 on /storage/store type ext3
(rw,noexec,noatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,nodelalloc,data=ordered)
  > /dev/sdd2 on /storage/Music type fuseblk
(rw,noexec,noatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other,blksize=4096)
  > /dev/sde1 on /storage/Backup1 type ext3
(rw,relatime,user_xattr,barrier=1,nodelalloc,data=ordered)

Then edit /etc/sysconfig/squeeze-web-gui and add your specific mount
points to the comma separated list of user controlled mount points
(STORAGE_DIRS=) and "sudo systemctl restart tomcat".

Actually, there's still going to be a problem in that fuseblk is going
to be ignored as a valid fs type. Do you have those mounts in fstab
using ntfs-3g as the fstype and mount is returning fuseblk rather than
ntfs-3g? If that's the case, I'll need to deal with that somehow.