DJanGo wrote:
> ok now i have another clue...
>
> If the output is only PlayerID is: without the id it would proove thats
> the "failure" if not - fell free to answer.
>
> If the output is like that - please alter the script to its former glory
> (copy direct from this thread) and do the following steps:

responds with 5 player id's...they appear to be mac addresses written
out in hex.

It's just crazy, the script works perfect when run manually. It runs
with cron...but just returns the date/time number of players and the
path that we echoed and never commands the players.

Just as a side.. I also took our path echoed in the log after a good
manual run and used it to set PATH in the script. After cron runs the
log was showing a different path through our echo...after adding PATH=
to the script, now the echo path in the log is the same when performed
successfully or by cron. But still no change in the behavior.

I've tried running in # crontab -e $crontab -e  $sudo crontab -e
etc/cron  all net the same result..

?????????