JackOfAll wrote:
> OK. The strage thing here is, that I wouldn't expect switching the power
> management off to survive a reboot. (Not that I have tested it.) If you
> "sudo iwconfig wlan0", is power management still "off" or back "on"?

Well you are going to love this:

  [fedora@wandboard ~]$ sudo iwconfig wlan0
  wlan0     IEEE 802.11abg  ESSID:"Sicorax"
  Mode:Managed  Frequency:2.417 GHz  Access Point: 6A:96:BF:6F:FF:10
  Bit Rate=65 Mb/s   Tx-Power=1496 dBm
  Retry  long limit:7   RTS thr:off   Fragment thr:off
  Encryption key:off
  Power Management:on
  Link Quality=67/70  Signal level=-43 dBm

I wasn't expecting myself that turning the power managment off could
persist before rebooting (specially since a couple of google searches
revealed people having the same trouble with their AP's and their
Desktop computers and asking for some advice on how to make the
disabling of the power management permanent), but since I'm a Linux noob
I thought, well maybe....

The thing is that I've rebooted the WB a few times (web gui, rest button
and even removing power) and every time the connection has been
restablished fine.

JackOfAll wrote:

> Did you ever have the wireless interface working on your particular WB
> before disabling the wifi power management, either with an earlier CSOS
> image or another image? I guess before specualting any further on this,
> need an answer to that question and also whether the disable power
> management survives a reboot.

Yes, I had this same quad working with the same router I have righ now
(it's vodafone's standard router a Huawei HG556a) and with two other
different routers (changed from another ISP to vodafone a few months
back). I can't really remember when things started to go wrong with the
wifi (sorry, I'm the worst tester ever). I've just downloaded R7 for the
dual and I'm going to test it to see if I have the same problems.

Anything else you want me to test?