Pascal Hibon wrote:
> Well, okay, I'll give it a go. Just so you know, I'm not a developer
> like you and Triode. I've done a bit of VB in the past and I've fiddled
> with several scripting languages but that's it.

That's fine. Triode is a developer. I'm not. I'm the hacker from hell!
The fact that I can kludge my way through a bit of bash scripting, bodge
my way through a bit of Java, and hack at some C code, doesn't make me a
developer. The old saying, "if the only tool you have is a hammer, every
problem starts to look like a thumb"? That's me. I hammer everything
into submission. There isn't a lot of style or finesse involved! LOL.

Pascal Hibon wrote:

> My username on github is phibon.

Actually, thinking about this. The best way for you to to proceed. Fork
(whichever CS project you choose) into your own github repo. Work on it
and then you can send me or Triode a pull request at the point you think
you have something that can be included, and we'll pull it into the CS
github project.